Friday, February 6, 2009

I need your help!

The website is coming along and I really like how it is turning out. The only problem I have is taking pictures of my jewelry. I took some pictures last summer outside and the light was great but this time of year the sun never seems to be overhead and no matter how hard I tried the pictures never seem to go together. I want the pictures to look professional and all uniform. I am having trouble making this happen. I have tried everything from a light box and adjusting my pictures with photoshop to scanning my jewelry with little or no luck.
This is where you come in - if you have any ideas or information on how to take really nice pictures of handmade jewelry, please leave me a comment and let me and any other readers know your advice.
Thanks for your help!

2 comments:

  1. No flash and double macro on your camera. =) melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I struggle with images also, so I can't give 2cents advise here, but your blog is looking great! Keep up the work on it and it'll come along well. I try to use the high res on the camera, as much light as I can get in and am trying out the 'light box' idea. There are posts in our wire group on taking photos - still hard to do. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete