Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ideas and more ideas!

The website is still in progress. Thank you to everyone who sent comments and messages about taking pictures. It is nice to know I am not alone. I am working this week on some pictures taken outside and using photoshop. This is a Swarovski pearl and sterling silver necklace I recently made.
Before and after photoshop.

Still trying to take some good pictures inside. I will post when I get some taken.

Some other ideas I have been working with are displays. I bought a couple pieces of wood and some plate stands. I am going to paint them and add some hooks so I can display some necklaces. Hopefully they will look like what I have in mind. I am painting one white and one black and bought some clear hooks to glue on.

One more idea. I love glass and always wanted to learn how to make my own lampwork and glass beads but because of ongoing wrist tendonitis I don't think it would be comfortable. I have noticed glass tile pendants and bought some of the supplies and hope to try some this week. I will post when I get some done.

I am also trying to learn about twitter. Maybe one day I will I will add it to my blog. Let me know if you guys use it or have any handy information.
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment