Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ideas and more ideas!

The website is still in progress. Thank you to everyone who sent comments and messages about taking pictures. It is nice to know I am not alone. I am working this week on some pictures taken outside and using photoshop. This is a Swarovski pearl and sterling silver necklace I recently made.
Before and after photoshop.

Still trying to take some good pictures inside. I will post when I get some taken.

Some other ideas I have been working with are displays. I bought a couple pieces of wood and some plate stands. I am going to paint them and add some hooks so I can display some necklaces. Hopefully they will look like what I have in mind. I am painting one white and one black and bought some clear hooks to glue on.

One more idea. I love glass and always wanted to learn how to make my own lampwork and glass beads but because of ongoing wrist tendonitis I don't think it would be comfortable. I have noticed glass tile pendants and bought some of the supplies and hope to try some this week. I will post when I get some done.

I am also trying to learn about twitter. Maybe one day I will I will add it to my blog. Let me know if you guys use it or have any handy information.
Thanks

2 comments:

  1. My wife and I really liked this article. I have used it a few times. I think a lot of people would benefit from it. You should post it on Wacanai.com(http://www.wacanai.com/intro). They get a lot of traffic on the website and you can link it to your page so it will get more people going to your website. You can search for similar articles and when you post your article it will show you other articles that you may like. It's worth checking out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post... I'm very amazed with the content of your blog. Looks like you are really putting hard work on it. I'd surely visit here often. You can come by my site if you want, it's mainly about Engagement Rings. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete